Below we have a gathered a step-by-step process on what Negin does to achieve this look:
1. Apply a pea-sized amount of Gisou Honey Infused Hair oil to wet, freshly washed hair to make sure the hair is kept in a healthy condition with that envious shine
2. Brush through the hair and apply a generous amount of Propolis infused heat protecting spray (above) to protect from heat appliances
3. Next Negin parts the hair across the head into three sections
4. Starting with the bottom layer take a medium sized section of hair (this will depend on the side of your curling wand), making sure this isnt too big that the heat will not effect the hair as desired. Note: taking different sized pieces of hair will help for a more natural finished look.
5. Curling the hair both inwards and outwards in different directions will allow for a more natural curl. When curling the hair, hold for 5 seconds and slowly unwind, holding the hair in your hand for a few seconds to allow the hair to cool, which will help hold for longer.
6. When curling the top section of the hair as well as sections framing the face, you can create more volume by getting as close to the root as possible (but be careful as we dont want you to burn yourself) and apply pressure by pulling the hair outwards,
7. To avoid flyaways at the top of your head, Negin will lower the temperature of her curling wand and run this over the top of her head to flatten these, but don’t do this too heavy otherwise you will loose the volume you have just created!
8. Allowing time for your hair to cool once curled is important to make it hold for longer. Once curled her hair, Negin will tend to go on to do her make up, using this time to make sure her hair has time to cool down
9. If you are wanting a more loose curled look, Negin will use her fingertips or comb and run these lightly through her hair, letting the curls slightly drop but do keep in mind throughout the day your hair will naturally drop
10. To finish the look, Negin will go back in with Gisou honey infused hair oil and run lightly through her hair